Photoshop is a new passion. We provide some of the Photoshop interview questions with answers that will help you decipher the interview.
1. What is Adobe Photoshop?
2. How can you resize the image in Photoshop?
3. What is a Gradient in Photoshop?
4. What is resizing images and what are the parameters for resizing the image?
The parameters to change the image size are:
1.Type of image or image
5. List some important tools in Photoshop?
Some of the important tools are:
-Red Eye Tool (J)
-Gradient Tool (G)
-Eraser Tool (E)
-Clone Stamp Tool (S)
-Brush Tool (B)
-Healing Brush Tool (J)
-Slice Tool (K)
-Crop Tool (C)
-Magic Wand Tool (W)
-Polygon Lasso Tool (L)
-Move Tool (V)
6. Can you explain the smart object in Photoshop?
7. How do you crop an image in Photoshop?
The process of cropping image:
-In the menu, select the shape of the clipping tool.
-Hold down Shift and drag to select the box for circle or square.
-Hold the canopy from the center, after selecting and cropping the image, press and hold the Alt key.
8. How are layers organized in Photoshop?
Clicking on it will open a dialog box, through which you can adjust the image size.
9. What is the Clone tool in Photoshop?
10. Difference between JPG and PNG?
JPG is better for photographs, while PNG is better for created images.
JPG supports embedding EXIF data while PNG does not.
PNG supports transparency while JPG does not.